1. A passport valid for at least twelve (12) months, with at least two (2) clear visa pages adjacent to each other.
2. One (1) recent passport size color photograph with a white background.
3. A completed application form filled-out in CAPITAL LETTERS in black ink or printed. (Attached)
4. A reference note showing the number and the date of the student visa issued from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
5. The applicant’s original birth certificate plus one (1) copy.
6. The applicant’s original High School Diploma plus one (1) copy. The copy must be authenticated by the Saudi Cultural Mission (telephone 703-573-7226 or 571-327-2522).
7. Three (3) copies of our medical report, along with three (3) passport size color pictures with a white background.
The medical report must be issued by a licensed physician who must sign each copy and certify that the applicant is free of any contagious disease. The license number and address of the physician should appear on each copy. Medical reports must be used within three (3) months from the date of issuance. (Attached)
Children under the age of sixteen (16) do not need a medical report.
8. A recent police report, with detailed information about applicant’s criminal record, if any.
9. Approval to travel from the applicant’s government.
10. For married students wishing to take along their spouses or their children, proof of kinship: for a spouse, a copy of the marriage certificate; for a child, a copy of the birth certificate.
11. Minors (under 18 years of age) travelling alone or with one parent must submit a notarized letter of authorization, in either in Arabic or English, signed by both parents or legal guardians.
12. All application forms must be typed in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Prepaid return envelope to send you the passport and the document back.